Vision and Values
To be the leading provider of primary healthcare in Leicestershire, by acting with integrity & providing exceptional health care in partnership with our patients. We will encourage a positive environment to promote openness, team work and a culture of learning.
- Partnership: Core to our practice is a deep belief that we work collaboratively as a team and in partnership with our patients and local community.
- Resilience: We are determined to deliver quality primary healthcare and a positive work evironment regardless of the problems and obstacles we face. We rise to the challenges and learn from our mistakes.
- Learning Culture: Our practice is a place where we are constantly learning and adapting our policies and procedures to improve our patient and team member experience. We strive to be a centre of excellence of for internally developing our talented team members both within the practice and who are also in partnership with us externally
- Integrity: We believe that trust is a fundamental requisite of a good practice. That is why we regard integrity as a critical core value. It's about being open, honest and respectful at all times with our team, with our patients and with all our stakeholders.
- Mutual Respect: We understand that all team members, patients and stakeholders have a place in our practice. Their views and opinions are considered carefully which stimulates an environment for respect and growth.
- Support: We believe that supporting our patients, colleagues and local community is fundamental to our practice. We support all those in time of need and encourage others to be responsible and supportive for the environment around them