How and why NHS Digital collects, analyses, publishes and shares data collected from GP practices for planning and research
Following the recent update on the 26th May 2021 to the NHS digital website, please click on the image to make the correct decision on how you want your data to be used moving forward.
You can also find the link for the type 1 opt out form on this link under the heading 'opting out of NHS Digital colecting your data.
Please follow us on twitter for all of the latest Practice and relevant news information @forestmedicalg1
IMPORTANT MESSAGE DO NOT attend the surgery if you have: flu/cold symptoms/fever/ a new persistent cough/hoarsemess/shortness of breath/sore throat/ wheeze. See 111.nhs.uk or book a telephone appointment.
Appoitment system changes
Following Public Health England guidance we have now implemented the following appointment system.
- We no longer offer pre bookable appointments
- All patients that need to be see a GP will now have to ring from 8am on the day for a telephone consultation.
- Please be advised if the GP feels a face to face consultation necessary, you will need to make yourself available on the day.
- You will also be asked a series of questions by the reception team to ensure that you are being signposted to the appropriate pathway.
- This website is updated daily with the latest information.