Flu Season Update
Our practice is receiving an increasing number of enquiries regarding 2020 Flu vaccine season.
We are still very much in the organising stage as we are yet to receive confirmed delivery dates from the suppliers, and due to Covid-19 it's taking a lot more planning as we have to factor in social distancing rules and the use of PPE for each and every patient, so as you can appreciate this is a large task to undertake.
Please keep a look out on our website, social media pages and in practice for information regarding start dates for our clinics. Please refrain from ringing the practice as our receptionists are unable to give any information at this time, and creates longer waiting times in the phone queuing system for all patients.
Please follow us on twitter for all of the latest Practice and relevant news information @forestmedicalg1
IMPORTANT MESSAGE DO NOT attend the surgery if you have: flu/cold symptoms/fever/ a new persistent cough/hoarsemess/shortness of breath/sore throat/ wheeze. See 111.nhs.uk or book a telephone appointment.
Appoitment system changes
Following Public Health England guidance we have now implemented the following appointment system.
- We no longer offer pre bookable appointments
- All patients that need to be see a GP will now have to ring from 8am on the day for a telephone consultation.
- Please be advised if the GP feels a face to face consultation necessary, you will need to make yourself available on the day.
- You will also be asked a series of questions by the reception team to ensure that you are being signposted to the appropriate pathway.
- This website is updated daily with the latest information.